Ordinary glass is prone to damage and aging from hard water, soap, humidity and more. Eclipse Glass can get you the best solution for glass protection. ShowerGuard and Clear-Fusion Pro glass is extraordinary. They are an entirely different kind of glass that’s protected during manufacturing. This technology permanently seals the glass surface, for a shower that stays beautiful with just a minimal amount of cleaning.
As an option, Eclipse Glass will install Shower Guard or Clear-Fusion Pro glass to keep your showers and glass railings clean and new looking for a long time. Please call us to find out more about this at 604-710-2779
How to care for you new glass installation.
The easy and most important tool for cleaning will be a squeegee. Also, will offer you the best and most wanted solution by home owners this days: Sprayway Glass Cleaner. You will love it.
To keep minerals, scale and soap scum from sticking, use of a soft cloth or wet sponge and common household cleaners are all you need for periodic maintenance.
Eclipse Glass suggested products for cleaning Shower Guard or Clear-Fusion Pro coated surfaces:
Soft Scrub® Lemon Cleanser
Scotch-Brite® No Scratch Sponge
Approved products for cleaning glass showers and railing systems.
• Soft Scrub® Lemon Cleanser
• Soft Scrub® with Bleach Cleanser
• Arm & Hammer® Clean Shower®
• Comet® Bathroom Cleaner with Disinfectant
• Fantastik® Antibacterial Heavy Duty Cleaner
• Invisible Glass® Premium Glass Cleaner
• Kaboom® Shower, Tub & Tile Cleaner
• Lime-a-Way Bathroom Cleaner
• Lysol® Basin, Tub & Tile Cleaner
• Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser®
• Scrubbing Bubbles® Auto Shower Cleaner
• Vim® Cream Cleanser
• Vinegar, common household
Approved eco-friendly products for cleaning Shower Guard or Clear-Fusion Pro coated surfaces:
• Seventh Generation™ Shower Cleaner
• Clorox® GreenWorks® Natural Bathroom Cleaner
• Nature’s Source™ Natural Bathroom Cleaner
• Windex® Multi-Surface Vinegar
A clean water rinse should follow the use of any of these products. Please follow the manufacturer’s printed instructions for the products listed above. Note that some cleaning products may not be safe on uncoated glass surfaces, metal, tile, marble, brass or other materials.
Avoid the following with Shower Guard or Clear-Fusion Pro coated surfaces:
• Abrasive cleaners such as Ajax, Comet, rouge and cerium oxide
• Hydrofluoric and phosphoric acids
• Abrasive brushes, razor blades and other sharp objects which may scratch the coating or glass.